General Term and Condition
Application for Participation
Please complete the application form and send it to the exhibition management office.
Those who are participating the exhibition for the first time are requested to submit a copy of the company’s brochure and catalogue(s) for the product(s) to be exhibited. In the event that applied exhibit is deemed to be unsuitable for the exhibition, the participation may not be accepted.
Deadline for Application
28 June 2024
(The application is closed when the booths are fully booked.)
Payment date of the participation Fee
After receiving the application form, the organizer will send the exhibitor confirmation by mail together with the invoice.
The exhibitor shall pay 100% of the participation fee when making the application.
The payment of the participation fee must be made in Japanese Yen, and all commissions concerning the bank transfer are also charged to the exhibitor.
Please transfer the fee after receiving the invoice. In the event of the exhibitor failing to pay the participation fee by the application deadline (28 June 2024), an exhibition booth cannot be reserved.
Cancellation after Application
Cancellation of applied number and space of the booth as a whole or part is not basically accepted.
In the event that such a cancellation is deemed as reasonable or unavoidable by the exhibition organizer, the cancellation dates and fees are as follows;
|Before 28 June 2024||no cancellation fee|
|29 June ~ 31 July 2024||50% of the participation fee|
|After 1 August 2024||Entire exhibition fee|
Participation fee includes tax and booths open side booking fee.
Items included in Participation Fee
- Basic booth rental (using back panel and side panel/Octanorm system)
- Electricity supply single phase 100V/300W
- Participant’s company nameplate with booth number in the form designated by the organizer. (300mmH x 450mmW)
- Usage fee of the exhibition site.
- Construction and maintenance fees for common facilities.
- Promotion cost for visitors.
- Invitation tickets for customers.
- Utility costs for visitors. (Exhibition site guidance, etc.)
- Costs for exhibition management office, safety and security managements.
Items not included in Participation Fee
- Booth decoration, transportation and management costs for participants.
- Main electricity supply in excess of 100V/300W per one booth, installation of secondary power source and its usage costs.
- Utility costs for gas, water, etc. (Installation costs and rates for primary and secondary lines).
- Installation costs and usage rates of communication line for temporary telephone, etc.
- Insurance costs for participant’s own exhibits and personal injuries.
- Compensation costs for causing a damage or loss to the facilities and equipment at the exhibition hall and the exhibits of others.
- Other fees and costs, which are not usually included in the participation fee.
Booths will be allocated by the Organizer in consideration of the past record of participation, the date of receipt of Application Form, the number of booths applied for, the exhibited products, and the necessity of demonstration.
It is prohibited for the participants or applicants to sublet, sell, assign or exchange the exhibition space as a whole or part.
Continuous Presence by the Exhibitor’s Representative
Exhibitors or their agents are requested to take part in their booth continually by their representative wearing the exhibitor’s badge designated by the exhibition organizer on whole days through the exhibition period, attend the visitors and take care of their exhibits.
Liability for damages
The organizer shall pay full attention to the control, management, and integrity of this exhibition in general. The organizer is, however, not responsible for the following cases:
- (1) If the exhibitor and its agents cause damage to other exhibition booths, management facilities for the exhibition or facilities in the exhibition hall, and persons.
- (2) Damage to properties and persons from when the exhibits are carried in until they are removed.
- (3) The organizer shall decide whether to postpone or cancel the exhibition when the organizer deems that it is difficult to hold the exhibition due to disasters, such as natural disasters and man-made disasters, and force majeures. In the event of the cancellation of the exhibition, the organizer will refund the participation fee after deducting the necessary expenses. The organizer will not be responsible for compensation including other expenses and damages incurred.
- (4) Accidental misspellings and omissions in the media and materials published and provided by the organizer.
About the exhibition cancellation, suspension, and change
In the event that the organizer determines that it is impossible or difficult to hold or continue the exhibition under the following circumstances, the organizer may cancel/suspend the exhibition, shorten the session, or change the venue and session.
- If it is determined that the land or building where the exhibition is to be held is unavailable or is inappropriate
- If it is determined inappropriate to hold an event due to requests from the government, administration, and public organizations to refrain from it
- If it is determined impossible or inappropriate to hold the exhibition due to force majeure events
Force majeure events in the preceding paragraph refer to natural disasters such as typhoons, heavy rain, storm, flood damage, and earthquake, epidemic, public health risk, delay or suspension of public transportations, war, insurrection, terrorism, strikes, and other causes not attributable to the organizers. Under no circumstances shall exhibitors be able to claim against the organizer for any damages incurred as a result of such decisions. In no event shall the organizer be liable for any damage, increase in costs, or other adverse events that may occur to the exhibitor. In the event of cancellation or suspension of the exhibition before or after of its opening, the exhibition fee will be refunded after deducting reasonable expenses incurred up to date.
Carrying in and carrying out exhibits
Precise explanation of transportation and booth decoration and management would be held at the Exhibitors meeting (scheduled in late August, 2024).
Without the authorization of the Organizer, no transportation of product(s) is allowed during the exhibition. Maintenance and cleaning of booth, including product(s)/ decoration items should be done with the Exhibitors' own care.
The exhibitor must remove all exhibits after the end of the exhibition. The exhibitor is strictly prohibited from leaving them in the hall.
Highest care should be taken by the Exhibitor in order not to disturb the neighboring exhibitors. Live music performance within in the hall is strictly prohibited.
Smoking is prohibited throughout the exhibition venue.
Management and Exemption Clause
The Organizer is entitled to enact or modify various provisions in order to have smooth management of the Exhibition. Also for matters not mentioned in this page, additional provision or alteration may allow. Exhibitors offend the provision mentioned in this page or in the other catalog, may asked for deportation. In such case payment already made shall not be returned to the Exhibitors. The Organizer, cooperation with a security company, will pay highest attention to the security of exhibition hall, however the Organizer is not liable for loss, damage, or burglary of product(s).
Conditions and Regulation
All points of conditions and regulations shall be acknowledged by exhibitors or representatives.
- 1. Application for Participation
Applicants are required to hand in the Application Form in advance after reading this uideline.
- 2. Invoice would be sent after arrival of the Application Form
- 3. Explanatory Meeting
Together with several application forms, Exhibitors will receive information regarding on preparation and management of the exhibition. The explanatory meeting is scheduled in late August, 2024.
- 4. Show Period, Moving-In & Moving-Out
carrying in by exhibitor
|25 Nov. ~ 26 Nov. 2024|
|Exhibition dates||27 Nov. ~ 29 Nov. 2024|
|Removals||29 Nov. 2024|
If the exhibitor wishes to obtain visa application documents, the exhibitor should ask the Show Management Office for the documents by mail, providing also the itinerary and the list of people who will visit Japan after paying the participation fee. The application should be made no later than 50 days before the first day of the exhibition due to preparation of documents.